Bring the kids, food and presents, and our coaches will set up and run the games and activities – no stress about the weather or keeping kids busy! You have the whole gym to yourselves for your party.
Our parties are on Sundays from 10am onwards.
Depending on the age of the group, activities will be changed to suit, there will also be some free time on the equipment. Please let us know if you would like any specific activities planned for your party such as an obstacle course, handstand stations, party games etc.
13-20 children, for two hours of gymnastics.
Price includes two coaches for the full two hour session.
Additional children are welcome at a cost of $10 each maximum 10 extra children.
Up to 12 children, for two hours of gymnastics.
Price includes one coach for the full two hour session.
PARTY PREPARATION / CLEANING
The gym will be open 15 minutes prior to your party starting so you can begin your party preparations.
Parents/family are responsible for clearing up any party food, cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming the foyer area, as coaches will be busy keeping the children entertained.
Please bring rubbish bags to remove all rubbish from the party and take it home with you as we have limited bin space.
We ask that you leave within 15 minutes of your allocated time as we may have another party, group or class in after your group. Failure to do so will result in you being charged for extra time ($25 per 15 minutes)
You can bring your own party food. Please be advised that we do not allow food or drink in the gym area, it is to remain and the foyer/kitchen area. We DO NOT have cooking/food heating facilities in our kitchen area.
NUT-FREE ZONE: We are a nut free space, some of our members have severe nut allergies so we do not allow any nuts in our facility at all times (especially no peanut butter please). Please ensure that anyone bringing food to your party are aware of this.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your party booking. The balance should be received two weeks before your party date, failure to do so may result in your selected date and time being made available to other bookings.
- All visitors must adhere to coaches instructions.
- Please do not attempt any activities you are not capable of doing, or have been advised not to do by a coach.
- Suitable clothing needs to be worn, this means no baggy clothing, jewellery, dresses or footed tights, big belts, buckles, buttons etc as they can get snagged on gym equipment which can result in injury and damage to equipment.
- Pre Schoolers must be accompanied by an adult or caregiver.
- We ask that no face painting is to be worn in the gym.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
Please contact or pop in to see us with the following details:
- Preferred day and time of booking
- Name of person making booking
- Home / mobile number
- Email address
- Postal address
- Name & age of the birthday person
- How did you hear about our parties?
Phone: 02 AFFINITY (022 3346489)
Addresss: 80 Detriot Drive, Izone, Rolleston