Term Dates - Term 2 2020
Term 2 2020 - 9 weeks (excluding Monday)
Classes start Tuesday 28 April 2020 - Saturday 27 June 2020
* Note term starts Tuesday 28 April due to Monday 27 April due to ANZAC Day.
Monday classes will only run for 8 weeks. There are no classes on Monday 1 June (Queen's Birthday) and a catch-up class will be held on Monday 29 June.
What to wear and what to bring....
* If you are new to Affinity please make your way to the office on arrival so we can introduce ourselves to you and show you around.
* If you have been to Affinity before please make your way into the gym, remove your shoes and waited in the seated area or on the blue floor for your class to start. Remember no one is allowed on the equipment until the class has started.
* Gymnasts should wear a leotard or a tshirt and shorts or leggings.
* Please bring a drink bottle of water with you. This can be left inside the gym with your shoes either under a seat or in one of the cubby holes.
* For safety reasons all long hair must be tied up.